A Responsible Organization (RespOrg) Manages Toll Free Numbers
RespOrgs manage the information stored about Toll Free numbers – chiefly the Carrier Identification Code (CIC) – in a national database called the SMS/800. This information is used by local carriers to route a call through the appropriate long distance carrier. To think of this process more simply, RespOrgs manage Toll Free Number routing before calls reach the long distance carrier. To improve the efficiency of toll-free management for your business, our partners have built an intuitive, cloud-based toll-free management portal for enterprises, RespOrgs, and carriers.
- Toll-free number management through a powerful and intuitive GUI interface
- APIs available for toll free search, reserve, and routing for back end integration
- 2-click disaster recovery re-routes traffic quickly and efficiently in the event of an outage
- Custom traffic templates allow control between voice carriers to maximize rate discrepancies
- Inventory reports
- White label options for carriers including individual customer portal sub-accounts
- Number parking/long-term storage of active non-routing numbers
- Direct, real time SOMOS connectivity via MGI’s
- Multiple plans available to fit any size organization or provider
Focus on What You Do Best and Recover Lost Hours
And let CCT take care of the rest. You’ll be much more effective at what you already do. Adding another expert to your team will increase your peace of mind.